Welcome to the Registered Student Organizations Tutorial site.
By completing the online training you will learn how to manage your student organization, become knowledgeable about RSO policies and procedures and learn how to request approval for club activities. The training is designed to supplement the RSO Handbook.
Begin your journey to being a successful and rewarding Registered Student Organization below!
You will need the Flashplayer plug-in in order to view the tutorials. You can download the plug in by clicking here.
- Ch.1: Overview and Registration
- Ch. 2: Responsibilities and Expectations
- Ch. 3: Approval of Activities
- Ch. 4: Managing Club Finances
- Tutorial: Activity Request Form
If you have any questions you can contact the Student Life and First-Year Programs department by email or by calling (808) 687-7010.