Welcome to the Student Organizations Tutorial site.
By completing the online training, you will learn how to manage your student organization, become knowledgeable about Student Organization policies and procedures and learn how to request approval for your organization’s activities.
You will need the Flashplayer plug-in in order to view the tutorials. You can download the plug in by clicking here.
If your device does not support Flash, all information contained in these training modules can be found in the Student Organization Handbook.
Note: These training modules contain electronically-generated voice narration. They may be viewed with or without audio accompaniment.
- Ch. 1: Introduction to Student Organizations at HPU
- Ch. 2: Approval of Activities
- Ch. 3: Managing Finances
- Tutorial: Activity Request Form
- Tutorial: SAFAC Allocations
- Student Organization Training Assessment Required for all Presidents and Treasurers
- Advisor Orientation and Training
- Adviser Assessment
If you have any questions you can contact the Student Life and First-Year Programs department by email or by calling (808) 687-7010.