Forwarded by Martha Noyes
|Children at a Catholic elementary school,
asked questions about the Old and New Testaments, wrote the following
statements about the Bible. These have not been retouched, corrected,
1. In the first book of the bible, Guinessis, God got tired of
creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noahs wife
was called Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark, which the animals come
onto in pears.
3. Lots wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of
fire by night.
4. The Jews were a proud people! and throughout history they had
trouble with the unsympathetic Genitals.
5. Samson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel
6. Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.
7. Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened
bread which is bread without any ingredients.
8. The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards,
Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten ammendments.
9. The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
10. The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
11. Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led
the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
12. The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his
son to stand still and he obeyed him.
13. David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought
with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical
14. Solomon, one of Davids sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
15. When Mary heard that she was the mother of Jesus, she sang
the Magna Carta.
16. When the three wise guys from the east side arrived, they
found Jesus in the manager.
17. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
18. St. John the blacksmith dumped water on his head.
19. Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do one to
others before they do one to you. He also explained, a man doth
not live by sweat alone.
20. It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed
to get the tombstone off the entrance.
21. The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
22. The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
23. One of the oppossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.
24. St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony,
which is another name for marriage.
25. Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.