1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run
2. The New York Times is read by people who think they run
3. The Washington Post is read by people who think they should
run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who also think they ought to
run the country but donít really understand the Washington
Post. They do, however, like their smog statistics shown in
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldnít mind
running the country, if they could spare the time, and if
they didnít have to leave L.A. to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to
run the country and they did a far superior job of it, thank
you very much.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who arenít too
sure whoís running the country, and donít really care as long
as they can get a seat on the train.
8. The New York Post is read by people who donít care whoís
running the country either, as long as they do something really
scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who arenít
sure there is a country, or that anyone is running it; but
whoever it is, they oppose all that they stand for. There
are occasional exceptions if the leaders are handicapped,
minority, feminist atheists who also happen to be illegal
aliens from any country or galaxy as long as they are democrats.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another
country but need the baseball scores.