• “Bummer” - Directed by Scott Kikuta/Ryan
Duncan: An animation piece about a boy and a monster he meets
in the subway.
• “The Right Spot” - Directed by Jeff Katts: A desperate
housewife tries to save her marriage by giving her husband
• “Ipo Lei Manu” - Directed by Daniel N.L. Boulos:
A Hawaiian musical animation piece.
• “The Marrying Type” - Directed by George Russell:
A single woman returns to Honolulu for her 10-year high school
• “Sugar Raid”: A humorous animation piece created
by students at Kapiolani Community College.
• “A Legacy” - Directed by Dorothy Mane: A Samoan
woman repudiates the violent legacy of her family.
• “The Making of a Karaoke Video” - Directed by Gerard
Elmore: A mockumentary of the behind-the-scenes of a karaoke
• “Kava Kultcha” - Directed by Leah Kihara: In the
year 2015, an underground resistance struggles to perpetuate
their Kava Kultcha.
• “Autumn” - Directed by Shane Curtis: A young man
looks into a mirror and sees his father.
• “Ebb and Flow” - Directed by Michael Ogasawara:
A day in the life of a city.
• “One Night in Bangkok” - Directed by Brent Anbe:
A fun, sexy, and campy music video.
• “Saul & Mia” - Directed by Tony Pisculli: Mia
learns the awful truth about Saul.
• “Notes with a Beat” - Directed by Aran Higa: A
live- action piece involving a college student and music.
• “When We Were Ten” - Directed by Jules Nathan:
A music video about being younger.
• “Ricky the Robot” - Directed by Hank West: A hilarious
mockumentary about a college student who set out to create
a superstar robot.