.Front Page


.Student Life


.Science & Environment

.Arts & Entertainment




.Outdoor Living

.People & Places

.Women's Life

.Military Matters





.About Us




“Being prepared for the upcoming summer and fall terms means checking in with your academic advisor and taking advantage of the resources and tools available to you via Pipeline,” said Norma Kop of HPU’s Center for Graduate and Adult Services. “This includes Web registration, which began Monday, April 2, for all current students.”

Kop explained that the Center for Graduate and Adult Services (CGAS) can assist both graduates and adult learners to register before needed classes are closed. She recommends that students call (808) 543-8034 for an appointment, because advisors for walk-ins are available only on a first-come, first-served basis.

Kop explained some of the registration categories students should be aware of:

Full-time status means a total of 9 credits (6 of which must be in-class as opposed to online) for graduate students and 12 credits (9 of which must be in-class) for undergraduate students.

Kop added that some students face specific limitations. “Individuals with a Student Visa (F-1) status,” she explained, “can take only one online course per semester. Failure to adhere to regulations from the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Office may put your student status and your stay in the United States in jeopardy.”

For more information about how to have a smooth, hassle-free registration experience, or how to access your own degree plan, call or e-mail Kop at nkop@hpu.edu.



Kalamalama, the HPU Student Newspaper. All rights reserved.

Web site designed by Robin Hansson.and maintained by Christina Failma

Web Counter

Untitled Document